Russian Easy Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Russian Easy Club Forum

Russian Easy Club - communinty for learners of Russian language. You can find here friends with whom you can practice your Russian through Skype and share ideas how to improve your Russian! Learn Russian, Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I hope you will translate this joke to RUssian - Funny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smde

I hope you will translate this joke to RUssian - Funny Empty
PostSubject: I hope you will translate this joke to RUssian - Funny   I hope you will translate this joke to RUssian - Funny EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:13 pm

A Policeman stops a man who is driving very erratically.
The policeman approaches the car and says to the driver. "Sir , I believe that you are driving under the influence. Would you mind blowing into this breathalyzer?"
The man replies to the officer. "I'm sorry officer I can't do that. I am asthmastic and If I blow into that I might have an asthma attack and die."
The office says. "Well then sir, would you mind coming down to the station with me and we'll take a blood sample."
The man responds . "I cannnot do that sir. I am hemophilic and I would bleed to death if I did that."
The officer responded . "well, then sir , Please accompany me downtown and we will get a urine sample.
The man said "I'm sorry sir, I cannot do that . I have a rare condition where I can only urinate once a day and I am afraid that I have already gone to the bathroom."
The office frustrated, said "Well then sir, Please step out of the car and walk a straight line."
The man looks up at the officer and says " I'm sorry ,I can't do that sir."
The officer, exasperated asks "Why not ?!"
The man says " I am way too drunk."
Back to top Go down
smde

I hope you will translate this joke to RUssian - Funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope you will translate this joke to RUssian - Funny   I hope you will translate this joke to RUssian - Funny EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Милицонер остановил мужчину который вел машину очень неуверенно.
Он подошел к водителю и сказал: "Сер, я думаю, что вы ведете машину в нетрезвом состоянии.
Вы не могли бы дохнуть в ету трубку? я должен проверить вас на
наличие алкоголя в крови"
Мужчина отвечает: "Простите, но я не могу этого сделать. У меня астма и если я подую в эту трубку,
у меня может начаться приступ и я могу умереть.
Милиционер говорит:"Ну хорошо, сэр, вы не могли бы в таком случае проследовать со мной в участок и
сдать кровь на анализ?"
Мужчина отвечает: ""Простите, но я не могу этого сделать тоже. У меня гемофилия и я могу истечь
кровью если я ето сделаю"
Милиционер говорит:"Ну хорошо, сэр, тогда вам нужно поехать со мной и сдать мочу на анализ"
Мужчина отвечает: ""Простите, но я не могу и этого сделать. У меня редкая форма болезни когда
я могу ходить в туалет только один раз в день, и я думаю что уже сделал это"
Милиционер, теряя терпение, говорит: "Хорошо, сэр, выйдите из машины и пройдите по прямой линии"
Мужчина смотрит на милиционера и говорит: "Простите, но я не могу этого сделать."
Милиционер уже просто вне себя: "Но почему?"
Мужчина говорит: "Я просто слышком пьян"
Back to top Go down

I hope you will translate this joke to RUssian - Funny
Page 1 of 1