Russian Easy Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Russian Easy Club Forum

Russian Easy Club - communinty for learners of Russian language. You can find here friends with whom you can practice your Russian through Skype and share ideas how to improve your Russian! Learn Russian, Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My imagen short story!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cleverproffesor

cleverproffesor

My imagen short story! Empty
PostSubject: My imagen short story!   My imagen short story! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:10 pm

This is the first very short story I wrote it Razz
Come on please read it study

It was a wonderful day which Alan and his family spent at the carnival; they sang, danced and ate many kinds of food.

When they were happily back home, they heard a very loud scream from their grandpa; he was dying! So, immediately dad ran to his room, but grandpa was dead; dad could not believe his eyes. Dad asked grandpa to speak, but there was no response, Then, Alan quickly called for the ambulance; after a few minutes it arrived at the house. Grandpa was taken from his room to the ambulance and immediately to the hospital where he was evaluated. Unfortunately, the family was told that their grandpa had passed away
Back to top Go down
https://russianeasy.forumotion.com
Meera

Meera

PostSubject: Re: My imagen short story!   My imagen short story! EmptySat May 31, 2008 2:10 pm

Good Writting!
Back to top Go down
cleverproffesor

cleverproffesor

PostSubject: Re: My imagen short story!   My imagen short story! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 4:36 am

ohh thank you Meera Smile
Back to top Go down
https://russianeasy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My imagen short story!   My imagen short story! Empty

Back to top Go down

My imagen short story!
Page 1 of 1