Russian Easy Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Russian Easy Club Forum

Russian Easy Club - communinty for learners of Russian language. You can find here friends with whom you can practice your Russian through Skype and share ideas how to improve your Russian! Learn Russian, Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few language sites I know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff

A few language sites I know Empty
PostSubject: A few language sites I know   A few language sites I know EmptySun May 25, 2008 9:39 am

Here are some sites for learning languages.

Sharedtalk This is primarily a site for chatting with people who are native speakers of a language you're learning. You can arrange to do language exchanges (Spanish for English for example) by meeting in the chat room, by email, or by a messenger program (msn, yahoo, skype, etc.)

Livemocha A friend sent me to this site yesterday. The content looks very good, the only current drawback is the few languages they teach. However, it appears to be an easy site to hook up with people and you may be able to learn a language the don't teach that way.

LingQ A learning site like livemocha. Unlike livemocha, you don't practise speaking. It's great for improving your oral comprehension of the language.

Online Newspapers If you already know another language, this is great for reading about what is going on in any cities/countries where the language is spoken.

Watch TV here This site will lead you to internet feeds of many TV stations throughout the world.
Back to top Go down
Meera

Meera

PostSubject: Re: A few language sites I know   A few language sites I know EmptySun May 25, 2008 11:07 am

Great Sites! Thanks Jeff!!
Back to top Go down
Meera

Meera

PostSubject: Re: A few language sites I know   A few language sites I know EmptySun May 25, 2008 11:17 am

Back to top Go down
Meera

Meera

PostSubject: Re: A few language sites I know   A few language sites I know EmptySun May 25, 2008 11:47 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few language sites I know   A few language sites I know Empty

Back to top Go down

A few language sites I know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Russian Easy Club Forum :: ИДЕИ И ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ - IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS :: Some methods and resources to learn language-
Jump to: