Russian Easy Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Russian Easy Club Forum

Russian Easy Club - communinty for learners of Russian language. You can find here friends with whom you can practice your Russian through Skype and share ideas how to improve your Russian! Learn Russian, Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ABOUT ODDBALL!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ODDBALL

ODDBALL

ABOUT ODDBALL!!! Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT ODDBALL!!!   ABOUT ODDBALL!!! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:53 am

HI ALL!!! cheers

I'M OLEG, CRASY ODDBALL FROM RUSSIA! HERE YOU CAN FIND A LIST OF PRINCIPLES OF MY LIFE! ENJOY!))))

DEEP PRINCIPLES – PILLARS OF MY PERSONALITY – THAT GO THROUGH ALL MY ACTIONS AND IDEAS

1. TRUST MYSELF
I trust myself in every situation. I know that in spite of our attempts to control life, in fact, we cannot predict and manipulate future events. Everything can change in an instant. So, true security can be found in ourselves, internally – in ability to trust yourself, be flexible and adaptable to new circumstances, security of emotional self-reliance. Happiness comes from our inner peace – the ability to accept any situation, adapt to it, use it, learn from it and, perhaps, overcome it.

2. KINDNESS-FRIENDSHIP-RESPECT
I’m always kind, friendly predisposed and respectful to people. I believe this is the best approach to handle better relations and contact with others. BUT if I feel someone tries to manipulate or use me I instantly change my behavior. I’m very harsh to people who are dishonest, selfish and small-minded and try to reduce or eliminate contacts with them.

3. CHANGE & CHALLENGE
I enjoy the process of change and feel super delighted when face life-changing positive challenges. I like to adapt quickly when circumstances change. What helps me most of all are my deep principles and a flexibility to change the way I follow them. Another great thing I often use is reflection – ability to think deeply about your life, yourself and your actions. We all need to re-examine our situations from time to time and make sure we are not sticking to old patterns in new situations.

4. PASSION & ENTHUSIASM
Every activity I’m engaged in I do with passion. I filled with enthusiasm in both my personal and work life. I’m convinced that I can thrive and do my best when the motion I’m involved in excite and inspire me. So it is necessary to find interest in every activity, because everything is possible as soon as we are totally committed to what we do.

5. DISCOVER & ENJOY!
The major principle. Life is the only thing worth living for. It should be jubilant and fun always! It means child-like, enthusiastic view on all circumstances, discovery new beautiful and amazing things and enjoying life for its own sake!
Back to top Go down
http://www.russianeasy.com

ABOUT ODDBALL!!!
Page 1 of 1