Russian Easy Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Russian Easy Club Forum

Russian Easy Club - communinty for learners of Russian language. You can find here friends with whom you can practice your Russian through Skype and share ideas how to improve your Russian! Learn Russian, Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My plan to learn languages!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cleverproffesor

cleverproffesor

My plan to learn languages! Empty
PostSubject: My plan to learn languages!   My plan to learn languages! EmptySun May 25, 2008 6:45 am

Hey everybody!
Wassup?

You know my native language is Arabic.
I Love English. study
So at the current moment I have learned English and tried to improve my skills in it, such as speaking, writing, and listening.
The languages I want to learn it after English are spanish, then french, after that the other languages in the world in fact, starting by Russian (my friend language geek ) and then Japanes, until.....last language in the world alien
Back to top Go down
https://russianeasy.forumotion.com
Meera

Meera

PostSubject: Re: My plan to learn languages!   My plan to learn languages! EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:00 am

I am learning Arabic. I know Hindi and English. Laughing And i can help you with english ;)Lol
Back to top Go down
cleverproffesor

cleverproffesor

PostSubject: Re: My plan to learn languages!   My plan to learn languages! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:49 am

Wow!

Meera you'll be my teacher for Hindi Wink

haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://russianeasy.forumotion.com
Meera

Meera

PostSubject: Re: My plan to learn languages!   My plan to learn languages! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:43 pm

Lol Your learning hindi? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: My plan to learn languages!   My plan to learn languages! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:26 am

My native language is English.

I learned Spanish in high school and a little French while in college. I'm trying to relearn French now.
Back to top Go down
ODDBALL

ODDBALL

PostSubject: Re: My plan to learn languages!   My plan to learn languages! EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:26 am

Russian language was my choice when I was born... and I think I haven't made a mistake Very Happy

Now English is my work and Spainish is my passion Laughing

Anyway I keen of learning languages and have a good hand in it! Also my friends halp me a lot: great thanks for Shaikha, AJ Hoge and all guys who make podcasts for people like me! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.russianeasy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My plan to learn languages!   My plan to learn languages! Empty

Back to top Go down

My plan to learn languages!
Page 1 of 1