Russian Easy Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Russian Easy Club Forum

Russian Easy Club - communinty for learners of Russian language. You can find here friends with whom you can practice your Russian through Skype and share ideas how to improve your Russian! Learn Russian, Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to start this discussion?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cleverproffesor

cleverproffesor

How to start this discussion? Empty
PostSubject: How to start this discussion?   How to start this discussion? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 2:37 am

Hey everybody! I love you
How is it going with you??
Wink

I want to open this topic, we will choose one of the cultures in the world; just for discus different things

about it, so help us to find information about this culture, the long for this discussion will be for a week or

more just as you like, and please tell us your suggestion to choose one of the cultures for this topic every week, we will be glad to hear from you. farao sunny queen jocolor rendeer santa pirat afro geek
Back to top Go down
https://russianeasy.forumotion.com
Meera

Meera

PostSubject: Re: How to start this discussion?   How to start this discussion? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Lol For which Culture?
Back to top Go down
cleverproffesor

cleverproffesor

PostSubject: Re: How to start this discussion?   How to start this discussion? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:49 pm

Hey people!
I hope all fine sunny

I want to ask you which culture would you like to start with??

I thought a lot about that, but what I found is to see your suggestions.

So please help me to choose the first culture for the next week, which will start on monday queen

I will be glad to hear from you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://russianeasy.forumotion.com
ODDBALL

ODDBALL

PostSubject: SUGGESTION   How to start this discussion? EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:34 am

We can start with ancient civilizations like Celts, Inca, Maya, Phoenicians, Sarmats, Scythians, Vikings and so on

Or we can describe cultures we belong to. I can tell a lot about RUSSIANS with pleasure if you wish and not scared Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.russianeasy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to start this discussion?   How to start this discussion? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to start this discussion?
Page 1 of 1